Monday, December 31, 2007

missed opportunity

Before I get totally drunk, I just have to kick myself for missing out on a really cute guy for NYE. Ugh. I was at Powell's in the gay fiction section, and lo and behold there is this super hot guy there. We both sorta just stood there dumbly, "browsing" the books. I went downstairs to check out, and I decided I'd write down my number to give to him. I took it upstairs with all intent on giving it to him, he even seemed like he was waiting for me...but I chickened out!!!! Sigh. Oh my god, I can't believe I missed out on a fun night and maybe more.

Now to go drink amaretto sours till my head spins. Happy New Year AGAIN!!!!!!!


Cheers

1 comment:

A Lewis said...

I just read on a another dude's site that this is the year to JUMP! Jump high. Jump over and over. Jump even when you fall down. Jump even when you're scared. Jump jump jump!