skip to main | skip to sidebar
single-celled organism

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

snuggle down for christmas


IT'S SNOWING IN PORTLAND!!!! It's my first white Christmas--EVER! I am happy it snowed because I was pretty not into Christmas this year. It's a great time to have people who love you, which I am very grateful I have.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!! I'll post more pics later as the snow piles up.
Posted by Nathan Garvison at 12:09 PM
Labels: Christmas, Life, Snow

1 comment:

A Lewis said...

Wasn't that white stuff cool and amazing! Such a perfect day, it was. Happy Boxing Day....

December 26, 2007 at 6:47 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (78)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2007 (22)
    • ▼  December (20)
      • missed opportunity
      • squeeeeEEeeeeze!
      • Saturday Madness
      • Friday night---alone yet again
      • Content
      • Have yourself a merry f*&@ing Christmas
      • snuggle down for christmas
      • I forgot that I have a doctor appointment today!
      • Early morning antics
      • Losing Weight...
      • This love is genuine!
      • Mozilla Firefox vs. Apple Safari
      • Gay rights in the upcoming election
      • I need a new therapist...
      • Blogging Nightmare!!!!!
      • Follow up: 20/20 report on Westboro Babtist Church
      • a sad outlook for our conservative friends
      • That's so JoJo
      • Test Post from Flickr
      • Yet another week...
    • ►  November (2)

BlogRoll

  • Blogography
  • Dave Rubin: Gay Comedian
  • Spirit of St. Lewis
  • Towleroad.com: Gay News
 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com Web Counters