skip to main | skip to sidebar
single-celled organism

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

That's so JoJo

That's so JoJo

So I enjoy gays. I'm definitely butch as they get, and I don't always understand super fem guys. I was eating at Chipotle downtown on the PSU campus, and this super fake guy was there. I'm not sure if we was trying to be uber gay, but he was. My mom and I got a good laugh out of it. Here's to fem guys... "That's so JoJo!"
Posted by Nathan Garvison at 9:35 AM
Labels: Gay, JoJo, Parody

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ►  2008 (78)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (18)
    • ►  January (15)
  • ▼  2007 (22)
    • ▼  December (20)
      • missed opportunity
      • squeeeeEEeeeeze!
      • Saturday Madness
      • Friday night---alone yet again
      • Content
      • Have yourself a merry f*&@ing Christmas
      • snuggle down for christmas
      • I forgot that I have a doctor appointment today!
      • Early morning antics
      • Losing Weight...
      • This love is genuine!
      • Mozilla Firefox vs. Apple Safari
      • Gay rights in the upcoming election
      • I need a new therapist...
      • Blogging Nightmare!!!!!
      • Follow up: 20/20 report on Westboro Babtist Church
      • a sad outlook for our conservative friends
      • That's so JoJo
      • Test Post from Flickr
      • Yet another week...
    • ►  November (2)

BlogRoll

  • Blogography
  • Dave Rubin: Gay Comedian
  • Spirit of St. Lewis
  • Towleroad.com: Gay News
 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com Web Counters