Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Problems on the homefront

So there has been a wake of drama and problems at home in the past week. Some things have been said and done on both sides that are not right and may take a long time to heal if they aren't dealt with correctly or promptly. I feel bad for doing and saying some things, but the other involved party can't see past their issues either. I know that I need to make things right.

So you, my blogging friends, need to keep me accountable! I have some things I need to by the end of this week. And some things by the end of next week.
  • Apply to 5 jobs a day Thursday and Friday.
  • Finish all my back homework! And it's not as bad as I think it is....
  • Call my counselor and make it current, even if he doesn't know how to deal with gay issues, he helps with other stuff.
  • Get out and have some fun this weekend. I don't have money, but there's stuff to do around town that doesn't include having to pay!
To top off this fine evening I get back to my car only to find that it has been towed! So my grandparents are going to have to bail us out, and I'm going to have to go out to their place and work off the fee :( I can't believe I am such a dumbass. The problem with parking in a private lot is that it's never consistent as to when they will actually call and tow your car. It doesn't really make sense to tow your vehicle AFTER HOURS at a bank...but then when does life make sense. What I don't need is a few hundred dollar tow charge. Oh well. I'm sitting at the building from which it was towed, and all my old friends from the architecture department are walking by. How humiliating! Ugh. Lesson learned I suppose. And I got pissed tonight and threw and broke my phone. How smart of me. Another thing I can't afford right now is a new phone. RAZRs are shit, but they are on sale from Verizon with a new two -year contract (after paying the full $100 up front of course). Looks like my contract is up next month, so I'll be able to get a break on a new phone. And to top it all off, I am soaking wet from walking through torrents of rain downtown...my suede shoes are soaked and ruined. I hate Oregon...

Looks like like just isn't going my way at the moment. I hope that it will get better--it always does--but when the shit hits the fan, it makes the biggest mess ever! Hope everyone else's hump day went slightly better....slightly. Heh heh....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, you poor, poor boy. No wonder your life is so stressful!! I'm sorry that all I can really offer is an ear for you to bend, and a little empathy, but if you need it you're welcome to it. I can only guess that the reason you threw your phone was because you were pissed about the car being towed. I don't know for sure, but it's an educated guess.

I have also almost thrown my phone in fits of anger. I've actually made the throwing motion, I just didn't follow through with letting go. Anyways, sweetums, if you like, you can use AIM to text me, just don't do it too much. And here's hoping you meet all your goals and life only gets better from here on out.

A Lewis said...

What in the hell is going on? I leave town for a day or two and all hell breaks loose. And what do you mean "you hate Oregon." BS. Stick with it and get things done. The sooner they are done and put behind you, the better off you'll be. and what's this little temper tantrum with the phone? Sounds like we need to have coffee soon. Hugs.