skip to main | skip to sidebar
single-celled organism

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

feeling off and I can't figure out why

You know how you just have off days? Well, today is one of those days for me. It could be because it's hump day...gotta love the humps... :D



On a positive note, I spied a super hot guy on my way to the library today. Too bad I think he was straight. :-\
Posted by Nathan Garvison at 4:51 PM
Labels: Gay, Life

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (78)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (10)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (3)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ▼  February (18)
      • well i've done it...
      • and another week!
      • feeling off and I can't figure out why
      • I can't decide...
      • After-breakup blues
      • Coming up and out...without meaning to
      • weekends that aren't long enough
      • Broken Hearts and Bad Movies
      • Happy VD!
      • happy hump day!
      • wasting time...
      • Holy crap it's late!!!
      • a fruitful weekend
      • Busy weekend!
      • A quick turn 'round
      • Something is not right...
      • Problems on the homefront
      • I can't get away
    • ►  January (15)
  • ►  2007 (22)
    • ►  December (20)
    • ►  November (2)

BlogRoll

  • Blogography
  • Dave Rubin: Gay Comedian
  • Spirit of St. Lewis
  • Towleroad.com: Gay News
 

Free Counters from SimpleCount.com Web Counters