I am a bit troubled. I believe my son has a girlfriend, because she left a dirty magazine with men in it under his bed. My son is only 16 and I really don't think he's ready to date yet. What's worse is that he's sneaking some girl to his room behind my back. I need help, God! I want my son to stop being so secretive!
I can sum it all up in three words: Evolution is a lie
Just like what Nazi Germany did to the Jews, so liberal America is now doing to the evangelical Christians. It's no different. It is the same thing. It is happening all over again. It is the Democratic Congress, the liberal-based media and the homosexuals who want to destroy the Christians. Wholesale abuse and discrimination and the worst bigotry directed toward any group in America today. More terrible than anything suffered by any minority in history.
Me and like-minded Christian students are trying to organize a mock stoning of openly gay students at our campus. We will be using crumpled up gray/brown construction paper to represent rocks, and will recite bible verses in opposition to their sinful nature. We will throw a volley or two of these "rocks" at every Gay person we happen to encounter that day.
I guess the poster of the last one didn't read where Jesus said, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone." It is so horrible that people think this way, but I must remind myself that not all Christians are this ignorant. It's just that when key Evangelical Christian leaders like Pat Robertson and the like say bigoted things, people listen and take note. It gets the attention of every one they are shouting out against, and then those people make rash decisions that all Christians are of that same belief. I'm out to prove those assumptions wrong. I will live my life in a way that Christ would. Now it's almost three o'clock in the morning and I have to be up in a few hours to go downtown to study. Auf Wiedersehen, bitches.
1 comment:
All of this at 2:32 in the MORNING? Go to bed! Talk about destroying your mind with perfectly good crap.
Post a Comment