Well school is easy. I have 20 courses to take to finish an art degree in any focus. Woot gogo fine arts. It's just a lot of studio time....
Me...well, lately I've been attached to Josh at the hip. This was a bit unhealthy because I didn't allow myself to get away to think. Well that opportunity came up this week. Unfortunately for both of us, I came to the conclusion that perhaps we weren't meant to be with each other. However, my timing couldn't have been worse. I decided to break up the day after Valentine's Day. Well it was a stressful end to an extremely sressful and stress-full week. Now that I've had some time to reflect, though, I know it was best for both of us. I was sad last night, and very tired from the stress. I think he took it well, but you never really know for sure. His blog suggests that he wasn't all that connected with me, but I beg to differ. No falling in love with someone only after knowing them for two weeks...
On another note, Cooper is being a total pooper. He is not being a good puppy anymore. He's lost his manners, won't come when he's called, eats the cat's poop, barks at and bites me. Obedience school needs to be worked into my budget for next term...little bugger. Maybe Lewis and I can take both puppies to obedience school. :p
And while living at home can seriously affect my dating abilities, sometimes having her around can be a good thing. Like telling me when something isn't right. That's what friends are for too, as I discovered Thursday evening. Honest, real friends are what you need most. But anyway, living at home is cheap so I like that part of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment