Sunday, February 10, 2008

Busy weekend!

Well, I didn't get any job applications out there this week. I think I had quite enough stress happening as it was. However, this weekend is turning out to be quite productive. Yesterday I worked on homework...and lots of it. I read my linguistics chapters to prepare for the midterm on Tuesday and did the make up homework for that class. So everything in linguistics is ready to turn in.

Today, I am going to work on the homework for my sexual and gender minority youth class. I have missed that class too often, but I am going to talk to my instructor and see if we can work out a deal because I have been going through the thick of hell. But today I will work on doing the make up for the class and write a five-page paper that's due this Wednesday. I will work on some art history also, although that's a low priority since analyzing art is mostly (if not all) common sense. I need to work on my paper that's due mid-March. I need to spend some serious time studying for that midterm as well.

Well, I feel a lot better also. My doctor added another medication to the mix and it perked me up a lot last night, but thank God I take sleeping meds or else I'd've been up all night!!! Cooper is annoying as fuck in the early morning hours, he's up whining pretty much regularly at 6:30 to 7:00, which wouldn't be a problem if I went to bed before midnight. Plus, I want to sleep in. I love my sleep. In fact, I may take an early morning nap after publishing this. But first I have to put Cooper in his kennel and deal with him whining about it for 20 minutes or so...sigh it's just like having a child.

No comments: