I had to do homework all weekend, but at least I got much of my homework done for the week. Tomorrow, I'm going to knock out my linguistics homework and a reflection for gender/sexual minority youth. This week's reflection can be on anything, so I'm going to write about the time my stepmom-at-the-time found a gay erotic story I wrote...at age 13! I had forgotten about this little bit until recently, but it's funny I'll post it here also.
School is never ending. It is eternally taxing on my nerves, which is why I'm burned out it. I thought the tension from this past week was giving me a constant headache, but it actually turned out that I needed to wear my glasses with how much I have been working on my computer these days. Well it's turned out to help quite a bit!
Well I must be getting to bed. Early day tomorrow...I took a while to write this since it's nearly 1:00 AM!
No comments:
Post a Comment