Sunday, September 21, 2008

typeface

I’m a little obsessed…

I am loving graphic design I have been studying it for just over a year and I find that it’s ever more enjoyable than practicing architecture. I love to make things instantly and be able to see the results without having to spend hours after laborious hours making something out of cardboard and wood. No, thanks, not anymore anyway. But one problem I’ve had is my aching back after sitting in front of the computer for hours on end. I think that I need a little timer that goes off every 30 minutes to remind me to get up and go for a short walk. Not only will this keep me awake to work longer, it will also help me to remain focused for extended periods of time without relying on the internet for distractions, which can in the end be more detrimental than harmful. So I can put some water to boil in my new thing—awesome and amazing—and walk about my place a for a few minutes. Awesome…

Anyway, so today wasn’t as productive as I was hoping it would be. But I’d run myself to the end of what I could handle for a few days. I did get everything done on my list that I could get done, except no meds because the pharmacy at Costco is closed Sunday. Argh. Oh well. I got lots of other stuff done today.

It’s entirely too late for me to be up today for as much as I have to do tomorrow. I really need to cool it, but I have so much to do I really can’t at the moment. So much to do to prepare for school prior to going back on the 29th—in seven days! A week! :( It certainly has a way of sneaking up on you, doesn’t it? Must go drink some chamomile tea and sleep. (Yes, sleep.)

PS I tried to put “REALLY LATE!” on the post time but it won't let me, damn Google…or should it be Googol? Sleep comes. Soon I hope.

No comments: