It has been a rough week, but I’ve gotten through it…fortunately. I am kinda (barely) liking where I’m living for the moment. I would rather it were in a better location, but it will be really nice when I’m done fixing it up. My puppy is lying on my floor sleeping on his blanket. It’s quaint and cute, but it makes me feel normal. Sure I take hundreds of milligrams of medication every day, but I am not ill when I take them. Thankfully, I am getting better and better. Meds are working! I’m excited, and life goes on.
Ugh my hard drive is click click clicking, I hope it’s not failing…Apple will owe me a new drive if it does. I do what they recommend every time I carry my laptop. My computer was completely silent when I first got it. This always happens to my drives. I think I may need to turn my firewall back up to keep people out! Hehe. ’kay, I’m taking an Ambien and going to bed.
No comments:
Post a Comment