Sunday, September 14, 2008

Palin and the never-ending merry-go-round

Sooooo..... I have decided to diverge from my normal self-indulgent rantings and focus on something a little more…worldly. Governor Palin recently had her first interview on television. and let’s just say she more than disappointed me. I am all for having a woman in office, but I don’t understand what she says most of the time in this interview. She runs Charlie Gibson round in circles. She never gives a direct answer. I want to know what the hell she believes.



For what ABC cut out of the interview click here. Although this site is generated by a proponent of the right, I think it's important to hear—well read—the entire interview after you watch the clip.

Also a note on the subtext on the video. I don’t really care for the notes and you may toggle it off. However, I also don’t care how much executive experience a president has. A fat lot of good it did in the case of George W. Bush.

No comments: