Monday, September 22, 2008

day five

without medication…we’ll see how it goes.

So I’ve been taking this new mood stabilizer for over a month now. It has been absolutely fantastic. My mood has been stable. I’ve been productive. Everything has been going great.

Then last week, I ran low. I went to go order more, but my insurance pooped out on me so I’ve been on the phone almost nonstop trying to get a hold of someone at my insurance. When you have state insurance, you have to jump through a million hoops and call them about 50 times before you actually get to a real person. The real problem is that I don’t have my caseworker’s name or extension. It pretty much fucking sucks ass.

The problem with going this long without meds is that I’m starting to go a little manic. So I’m going to go now and try to rest. I can’t focus worth a damn. We’ll see how it goes…

No comments: