Thursday, September 25, 2008

A long few days

When you don’t have medication for a week, it can wear on you for many reasons. On the plus side, I got my meds yesterday. On the negative side, it’s going to take a few days for the meds to take full effect. So for now I’m experiencing some acute psychosis. Paranoia and hallucinations for the past couple days. I’m hoping that it will pass as fast as it came on. I need to get up kind of early tomorrow to take care of some stuff around here. It will be an adventure this weekend coming into next week full force going back to school full time—that’s sixteen credits not twelve—getting some stuff wrapped up for my place, and doing laundry.

For school, I went to campus yesterday and I want to take some classes that I can’t technically take out of sequence, so I am going to have to do a special studies class for color theory, a type class, and an art history class. I am going to try to squeeze in one more class, but we’ll see how that goes. I might have to change it up so I can go to school full time all year rather than part of the year, which was my prior plan. As long as I complete all 79 credits in the next 24 months (well it’s less than than, but I don’t want to do the math for it right now). I will be graduated with a Bachelor of Art in Graphic Design. I won’t know Web stuff, but I can learn that later with community college classes while I am working in a firm later. This year I am going to focus on improving my GPA and putting together a fantastic résumé. For now, I am going to plan on having a relaxing Sunday before classes begin, and I have to do a ton of stuff to get into them on Monday.

For now, rest comes. I bid you all good evening.

No comments: