Horrah, horrah. I guess that means I’m just a big windbag. Hehe.
I’m trying to look up classes for this term, but the interwebz is being slow on the school site. The internet seems to like to block certain connections. I even went to Crate and Barrel’s website and nothin’. I couldn’t even access the site. I think it took so long to load that it timed out. I don’t really get it since even Qwest’s site loads like molasses. It just seems to take a very long time to ping to a server properly. I think there may be something wrong with the modem/router. I don’t really care all that much since I will most likely be spending way more time on campus this term than in the past. I wish I could do something about leaving Cooper for so long, but there really isn’t much I can do about him being home all day for so long. He’ll likely get over it, and Mom is home every day around four in the afternoon or so. Good thing is that my first class doesn’t start until noon and I have Fridays off.
I’m really looking forward to this new term. I feel confident that I will succeed because I have a good amount of medicine running in my brain. :-p All right, bed time for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment