Tuesday, February 12, 2008

wasting time...

So I want to make a new name for me for my AOL Instant Messenger handle. Right now it's "ngarvison," hardly imaginative; it's just my first initial and my last name. I don't really have any nicknames except Bartholomew. I used to be called "Naters" and "Marshmallow" but those were silly high school names by my then best friend Rachel. If anyone can think of something based on nicknames or something that I've posted here in the past few months, please comment and send something my way!

Wish me luck on my exam tonight! I hope it will be awesome. Linguistics shouldn't be too difficult; it's fairly easy to do the homework. Then I have to pound out the next greatest essay. :D

Happy Tuesday!!!!

1 comment:

A Lewis said...

See you tomorrow! I'm already dreaming of our date together. And trying to decide on what delectable treat I'm going to buy for you! Hugs for the test.