...then act.
So I like to title my blog entries random things that have absolutely nothing to do with my entry. I find that, while initially confusing, it’s more entertaining and it does help guide me along in my writing.
Well, August is almost over, and like the month so is summer term! w00t! I am excited that summer term is over. I am officially done with classes for the summer and have a month “off” to spend gearing up for the next nine months of torture. Haha. I can’t think of it that way. I have to think of it as taking one step at a time. I have to take certain classes to expedite my degree. And I have to get this registration hold lifted from my account. I have a list…it has been written. “Let it be written. Let it be done.”
Cheers
No comments:
Post a Comment