Wednesday, August 13, 2008

some like it rough

Well, it's been a while since my last post. I've had a rough past week. Well, let's back track to last Monday. I went to go see my psychiatrist for the first time and he gave me a well-liked mood stabilizer, while backing me down off the antidepressant. He also gave me a medicine for anxiety and insomnia...and whoa! That's some hardcore stuff. Let's just say it's a mild sedative and it's quite calming. Anyway the new drugs are fine I think, but after my bit of hypomania last week I was starting to feel the crash.

It's been a hard couple of days; one conflict after another, not caring about anything, being reclusive. It just ain't pretty. Also my--I'm not sure what to call him--sperm donor?--had a heart attack. He went in for triple bypass yesterday and he is doing well as can be expected. As much as I'd like to think I'm 100% indifferent, some part of me is worried. I think I'm mostly disturbed that he might die before I can tell him how I feel. I don't know I just feel like punching the shit out of him for putting me through the hell he did. But I'm not quite ready to tell him how I feel quite yet.

Jeez I can't imagine why I feel like shit.

No comments: