They tell me it’s a good thing…but I don’t believe them.
I had a long stressful Saturday. First we had to get up early to pack boxes. After that we packed the car. Then we went to my great grandpa’s 87th birthday party…god, that’s old. The thing about the party is that there were a bunch of people I hardly know. The only reason to go the shit like that though is the free food. After that we packed boxes out of the car and into the little house we’re storing our stuff until we can find a place of our own.
For the next few months, though, I’m going to be living in our camping trailer, and Mom will be in my grandparents’ 5th wheel which we have named Bernadette. I’m going to have my own space though, and I’m excited about that. I am going to be living on my own. I’ll have privacy more than I have had for quite some time. When we go to move out I have a feeling I’m going to be getting a place of my own or finding place that is more private—and away from Mom. I love her, but I’ve got to get away. More on that later.
For now, sleep.
1 comment:
yes, i'm sooooooo stressed.
finals in two weeks.
good luck moving!
Post a Comment