I have just had the best week of my life. Not only did i get another unexpected $600 in financial aid, which is enough to pay my bills this month, but I have gotten to know my puppy more and he's 99% housebroken! I also met this amazing man this weekend. and we hit it off quite well. We first saw each other on Sunday and again tonight. We decided that we want to see each other again tomorrow. We also made plans for this weekend. We just hit it off so well. We met at McMennamin's and had dinner there on Sunday. We walked around downtown for a while and decided to go back to his place and play his Nintendo Wii. I will say no more, but let's say we are very compatible. And I'm sure he's reading this so I can't tell anything. Hehe.
My dog is wonderful. He is the most adorable, most well-behaved puppy ever. He's a little mouthy now; he's learned how to bark! So he gets in trouble for that and for biting....and chasing the cat. He doesn't want to attack Sam, just play, but Sam wants nothing to do with Cooper. The funny part is that when Cooper is sleeping, Sam will lie on the floor next to him and play with his huge puppy ears. Of course, Cooper wakes up and commences to want to play with Sam. Since Labradors have a very long puppy stage (up to 2 years), Cooper might be that way for quite a while.
Classes are interesting, I suppose. I am really enjoying my Sexual and Gender Minority Youth Class. We are going to volunteer at SMYRC this term. If it clicks with me, I'll continue to volunteer on a regular basis. I am also having a good time of Linguistics, but last week was canceled. The book is interesting... Art history is dreadful, but it's all common sense really. I don't have to really do much but listen, but I have to get to reading outside texts or I'm going to fall behind...
Well, here's to another fabulous week, and I hope that I will post more often.
1 comment:
I can't tell you how hot it is to hear that you're doing well...and the volunteer thing sounds great. Glad tohear all is well. Wishing you well.
Post a Comment