I have only known Josh for a week, but already he is wonderful. We really like each other. I mean really like each other. While I am new to this, it's so natural. When I went out with girls, it was so awkward. I didn't know what to do or how, but with Josh it's all natural. It just flows. There are awkward moments, of course, but it's all good. He is just awesome. I know I'm being silly, but I am in serious like with him. I plan to stay at his house tonight; while I don't think anything will happen, I think that spending the night with someone is very intimate. We'll see what happens though... hehe.
We are going to see Cloverfield tonight. I'll tell you....later....how it is--if I'm not completely distracted! LOL. Here's to a wonderful night.
2 comments:
Someone else just blogged about Cloverfield. I'm so happy about you and Josh!
"When I went out with girls, it was so awkward."
WHAT!!!!???? I was betrayed! Sorry to have made you feel awkward last christmas! JUST JOKING.
I am glad that you get to know new people and find one of your liking :)
Post a Comment