I know Craigslist can be dangerous, but I think I might have found a cool guy on there. Not looking for sex...wow. I mean I want sex, but not with some ho on Craigslist.... He's pretty cute, and I want to go out to First Thursday tonight with him. Seems like a good first time out. We may end up being just friends, which is just fine with me. Yay to me getting out there.
I have a job to drive truck tomorrow. I'm going to Aberdeen, Washington to deliver some stuff--at 13 an hour. Awesome, but I always feel so gross after driving so long. I have to jog after. All right now for more online applications. And to make a few very necessary phone calls. Ugh I hate talking on the phone. Have a great Thursday everyone!
1 comment:
Excellent news on the job prospects....it'll do you good...for the mind, head,and heart...oh, and the pocketbook too!
Post a Comment