and what a journey that will be...
I've also decided that I'm returning to University of Oregon next fall. I really don't like Portland State University. Part of creating a new life for myself is changing my scenery. I liked it in Eugene for some odd reason, and while I may not settle down there to live after graduation, I want to go back I made some good friends while I was there last time--lasting friends--and I hope to make some more just like that. I also want to be more involved in the gay community while I'm there. In fact, next term I'm going to go to the Queer Resource Center at PSU (which recently updated their site to actually be useful--though more utilitarian than designed) to find out about the gay resources at this college. But for now I'm going to continue to work at my grandparents' place to make some much needed money until my financial aid comes in from school.
Becoming independent isn't so hard after all. Cheers.
No comments:
Post a Comment