Thursday, March 6, 2008

the drama that is my life :P

Even though my life is probably not all that interesting, it's very dramatic at times. So yesterday morning I took Cooper outside without a leash on. Now, he's normally fine when it comes to going out in the morning just to pee and then coming back in, but so often he gets antsy and decides to run around....and usually that's fine because I just leave him outside with the door open and he'll run back in when he realizes that I'm not playing with him at that moment.

But I waited for a while, and he didn't come back. So I walked around for about an hour and a half looking for him, thinking I heard him barking around the neighborhood. Well after exhausting myself with worry I went home crying with a headache. I tried working on my term paper, but to no avail. I was so sick with worry, all I could do was sit outside and wait for the pup to show up...but then Mom called. She said that we needed to go to the pound to see if we could find him there. She said to look up the number online, but when I got to the website, they had a posting system where people could post dogs they had found--not cats obviously because cats do not get lost...unless you're our cat, who freaks out if he (accidentally) goes out hehe. Well it turns out that he had followed a kid to school, and one of the teachers got him and put him in her car. Well, I was going crazy for nothing. He was safe; and he won't be disappearing again anytime soon. Little bugger. :D

No comments: