I am writing this from my iPod once again. It's turning out to be more useful than I imagined. I had to turn off the click of the keyboard because that's just annoying. I do rather like the option of turning on a bit of music while I write. I can sit back and enjoy some Beatles or Depeche Mode and write some tunes-inspired entry. After this though I have to get to sketching out some grid patterns for my page layout class. I am really enjoying that class. As for my basic design class, I find the curriculum deplorable but it gets the job done so I may as well do a good job since it's so easy.
I've been surfing the web these days and have come across some interesting sites. I'll take some time to list them out tomorrow when my bookmark list is handier to get to. For now though I'm going to read this book about typography and sketch some...seems like my whole life is about sketching or making something. Ah, the life of a designer/artist.
1 comment:
so, school started again today. My first class tonight was typography. I had the same instructor before, and I didn't like him. I only hope that we don't have prejudice against each other...
i am going to get CS3 installed tmr, woohoo! and my Flash class will be this wednesday...
Post a Comment