I know life isn’t perfect, but I believe we can enjoy life even in the worst of times. 2008 is halfway over, and I have wasted most of it. I have decided that life is too precious to let it waste away. I’m done with the down and I’m on with the up. My medication seems to have balanced out...except that my pharmacy screwed it up last time I went to fill it. I have a new computer that is so amazing that I can’t help but be grateful for it each day. I am taking design classes this summer—and I’m enjoying them! It’s the first time in a long time that I have felt enjoyment in an activity that would have felt boring and drab just a few months ago.
I think that by focusing on me so much in the past few months that I’ve actually failed as a person. Life isn’t perfect, and the more you focus on that the more you will be disappointed in it. You must learn to accept it all—good and bad. I have learned this the hard way in the past couple of years. In fact, life threw me a curveball. Someone I liked freaked out and stopped talking to me. It seemed odd in the beginning, but then I understood what the problem was. He just isn’t ready to be in a relationship—which is just fine with me! I don’t want to drag someone down and I definitely don’t want someone else to drag me down. I've certainly had my fill of “downness” for several people. No more feeling down or blue for no reason.
I am going to get out in life and live to the fullest! Happy July!
No comments:
Post a Comment