The title has nothing to do with my entry. I just think it odd that people judge me as anything, gay or straight or whatever. I don't fit the stereotype of gay. I am even less gay than Will from Will & Grace. But I digress before I even begin...
I am saving for a new computer. I have in my hot little hand $350 for it too. I have just over $200 coming in the mail, bringing my progress to 22% of the total $2480 cost for a new MacBook Pro. I'm getting it with my $200 student discount, but I'm upgrading the ram for $180. My old Dell Latitude D810 is tired and about to break. The screen is already broken. But I'm going to save in the next few months and hope to have enough money by the end of June!
In other news, I'm going on a date tomorrow night. I have to work all day at Oaks Park, then I will meet this guy downtown at Henry's for dinner. The funny part is that Mom is telling me to watch out and make sure he's not like some Jeffery Dahmer or something. I mean seriously...I'm not going to his house. And I probably not going to go to his house for quite some time. I learned my lesson the first time with the last guy I "dated." Ugh. Lesson learned, I suppose. My plan this time is to just hang out with him, see if I like him, if it's worth my time to even get to know him. We'll take it from there. Sorta let my mind guide my heart and dick where they should go...not let my other head take over like happened last time.
In other news, my puppy developed kennel cough. Ruh-roh. We took him to the vet and we got him some cough suppressant and an antibiotic. Puppies are so expensive, but I think it's worth it in the end to have a healthy, good dog.
Anyhoo, I'm going get to bed now..late night.
No comments:
Post a Comment